Northern California: Spouse Support Summit (July 2022)
Northern California EDI: Employment and VA Benefits Workshops – July 13-14, 2022
The Veterans Benefit Administration’s Division of Outreach, Transition and Economic Development (OTED), in partnership with the Department of Labor Veteran Employment and Training Service (VETS) invite all military spouses to the Northern California Spouse Support Summit.
Through these virtual workshops you will learn how to:
- Identify your eligibility for VA programs and services.
- Access survivor benefits.
- Market yourself and expand your network, and more.
- Wednesday, July 13, 2022, 6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. PDT
- Presented by VA
- Thursday, July 14, 2022, 6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. PDT
- Presented by DoL VETS
Learn more about the workshops on the U.S. Department of Labor website.
Links to the handouts (links open in a new tab):
- Marketing Me
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Federal Hiring
- VA Benefits 101: Military Life Cycle (MLC)
- Survivor and Casualty Assistance Resources
- Social and Emotional Health Resources
- TEAMS Website Guide
Registration Coming Soon
Return to Northern California EDI page.