EDI: Northern California (July 2022)
Northern California EDI is a three-day online conference that will take place July 13-15, 2022 on Microsoft Teams. The goal of EDIs is to improve the total and economic well-being of transitioning Service members, Veterans, their families, and their communities.
The event will feature:
- Spouse Support Summit – July 13-14, 2022: Learn about VA programs and services, and receive training, resources, and tools to help you prepare for your next career. Click here to learn more.
- Claims Clinics – July 14 and 15, 2022: Receive assistance in filing a claim for service-connected conditions. Click here to learn more.
- Townhall – July 14, 2022: Learn about key initiatives, address your concerns, and ask questions. Click here to learn more.
- Presentations – July 14 and 15, 2022: Learn about topics such as financial wellness, entrepreneurship, VA benefits and services, and consumer protection. Click here to learn more.
- Stakeholder Roundtables – July 14, 2022: Public and private organizations come together to form sustainable partnerships that alleviate challenges in the Veteran community. Click here to learn more.
Register for Northern California EDI
Claims Clinic Appointment Registration is handled separately.